Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a theatre ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded
- The Management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives which may be shown on the ticket or as displayed on the premises to:
- Refuse admission tf the ticket holder to the premises
- Refuse entry to and use on the premises of any camera, form of audio or visual recording equipment or mobile phone.
- Request the ticket holder to leave the premises and take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break or interval in the performance / event.
- Make any change whatsoever in the performance / event owing to unforeseen circumstances or unavoidable causes.
- Cancel or abandon the performance / event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than (at the Management’s discretion) a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket. All requests for refunds must be make in writhing within 28 days of the performance / event.
- Forest Arts is no smoking site. Smoking in all areas is strictly forbidden.
- Mobile telephones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the auditorium at all times.
- In the interests of other patrons, babes in arms are not usually admitted. Exceptions may be made for pantomime and certain children's performances, when prior arrangements should be made with the Box Office.
- Due to Fire Regulations, all patrons, including babes in arms, must be in possession of a valid ticket before entering the auditorium. Tickets must be purchased, irrespective of the age of the child.
- If there is a seating issue, please report this to the Duty Manager.
Third Party Organisations/Venues
Forest Arts Centre Box Office will not make any refunds for any tickets returned for any reason unless the Promoter authorises Forest Arts Centre to do so.
This website is published for the information of clients and prospective clients of Forest Arts Centre. We do our best to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it. Any recommendation or other information within the website is followed by you at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to make sure that you are aware of and complying with the latest version.
Forest Arts Centre respects your right to privacy. Any personal details received via our website will ONLY be used lawfully by Forest Arts Centre. Forest Arts Centre does not sell or otherwise give away your private information to any third party. The details provided may be used to update you with details of our products, offers and services. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, please contact the box office.